Tuesday

October 9, 2012


new Gallup poll shows that 72 percent of Americans thought Mitt Romney won the first presidential debate, while the other 28 percent are Muppets.

Animals rights group PETA issued a statement Monday criticizing Pokemon for promoting animal abuse. It may have something to do with Pokemon's new slogan, "Gotta catch 'em all—with fries!"

No comments:

Post a Comment